From coyotes to salamanders, Central Texas is home to some of the most amazing and unique wildlife in the country. And, as animal and pet lovers, it's important to know: If you find a vulnerable wild animal, how should you care...
Dog-Friendly Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe
With a blink of an eye, it's fall. Do you know what this means? Pumpkin spice latte season. Basic or not, there's no denying the drink that taste like fall lifts spirits and gets you ready for the holidays. But why should humans have all the fun? Don't worry furry friends, we're here for you! Check out our dog-friendly pumpkin spice latte (or as we call it pupkin spice latte) recipe below.
Dog-Friendly Pumpkin Spice Latte (Pupkin Spice Latte)
*all portions can be adjusted to best fit your pet's daily serving. We recommend checking all serving portions of pumpkin, goat's milk, cinnamon, and whipped cream before serving.
- blender or mixing bowl with utensils
- bowls (we used ice cream cups)
- Get yourself or make a pumpkin spice latte.
- Add the pumpkin puree to a blender or mixing bowl.
- Add Goat's Milk to the blender or mixing bowl.
- Add a dash of cinnamon to the blender or mixing bowl.
- Mix it up!
- Pour the "latte" into bowls.
- Top it off with a small serving of whipped cream.
- Enjoy the pumpkin spice latte!
We hope you enjoy making these yummy treats for your dogs or cats. Our Tomlinson's bark team approved of this recipe, and we hope you receive tail wags as well. If you have any additional suggestions for this recipe or others, comment below or share on Facebook.
Sharing is Caring
Want to share this list with your friends and family? Save the image, or share on your feed.