Wash your dog (or patient cat) with little-to-no stress in a private dog wash room with everything you could need. Best part? We clean up the mess!
Locations that offer the Self-Serve Dog Wash:
- Tomlinson's Feed (Allandale)
- Tomlinson's Feed (Belterra)
- Tomlinson's Feed (Braker & 183)
- Tomlinson's Feed (Far West)
- Tomlinson's Feed (Leander)
- Tomlinson's Feed (Westlake)
Every private dog wash room is equipped with:
- A raised, stainless-steel tub (with additional raisers for small pets)
- Spray nozzle with warm water
- Blow dryer set to low/cool heat
- Hypoallergenic shampoos and conditioner
- Ear cleaner
- Breath freshener
- Cotton balls
- Treats (a little food motivation for the good boys and girls)
Our helpful staff will talk you through the whole process to wash your dog safely and efficiently.
Have a special grooming product you use? Bring it with you to use at the pet wash.
No appointment needed for self-service pet wash. Just walk in when it's convenient for you, and we will set you up.
Cost - $15 per pet for 30 minutes in the room
With all this top-notch dog wash equipment, you'll feel like a pro groomer. It’s as if you’ve taken advantage of professional grooming services minus the big costs.
Why a Self-Serve Dog Wash?
Washing the dog is about more than making your pet pretty. A good dog wash helps to keep your pup healthy: it means teeth brushing, nail trimming, ear cleaning, and a thorough physical exam of your dog that could help you spot any unusual bumps or bruises.
While trusting the expert pet or dog groomers to take care of your pooch can save you valuable time and energy, washing your dog on your own can be a fun experience. A gentle and thorough pet wash fosters bonding and attachment. Clean pets know they are loved.
Bring your dogs or cats to our self-service pet spa! Wash your pets with little to no stress in a private room with everything you can need. Best part? We clean up the mess!