To our customers and their humans:At Tomlinson's, our core values include the health of your pets and taking care of our team members.
As the situation around COVID-19 develops, Tomlinson's is laser-focused on upholding these two core values.
The Health of Your PetsWe have plenty of stock on hand and restock our shelves daily. We are in close contact with our suppliers, who also have processes in place to keep us well-stocked through this crisis.
So that we can better plan for your needs, we encourage you to enroll in Autoship.This helps us more accurately forecast our supply and ensures we can deliver every pet the supplies he needs, exactly when he needs them.
You may always move your Autoship's delivery date up or back by simply emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Taking Care of Our Team MembersOur team members are at the center of all that we do at Tomlinson's. Their job is to serve you, and our job is to serve our team members.
Here are steps we're taking to protect and empower our staff:
- All stores are equipped with hand sanitizer, cleaning supplies, and hourly procedures to clean all common surfaces
- We’re stocking stores with latex gloves, should you wish to wear them during your shift
- Encouraging any team members who feel ill or are immuno-compromised to self-quarantine
- Providing PTO to sick employees, as we always have
- We’ve cancelled all in-store services and events: dog washes, April dental clinics, adoption events, etc.
- Employees fielding the number of customers shopping in the store and space at checkout area to support social distancing
In addition to the above precautions, we’re also taking the below measures to ensure the well-being of our crew:
- Limited store hours: beginning March 25, all stores will close at 6pm. These adjusted hours will be in place through the end of the stay-at-home order.
- Temporary pay increase: beginning March 25, all staff who continue to work shifts will receive a 10% increase in pay.
Thank you for your loyalty and your patience. We're here to help.
Scott, Renae, Brandon, and Kate